mercredi 17 avril 2013

The Tiago Tariq


The Tiago Tariq’s works Torn Paper Collage painting, and mixed media works. The Tiago Tariq has gained national attention for his collage portrait series, recycling magazines, labels, and found materials to create the works on canvas. Born in 1975 in City Mirpurkhas, Sindh, Pakistan, he began his studies in Russia, and then moved to 22 countries.
The human form for me is the most important phenomenon of the Universe. It is a major source of inspiration in my work. Additive processes like modeling and subtractive processes like carving behave in very different ways. I enjoy working in both mediums to reveal varied forms. I have no conclusions, so my work speaks of the mysteries and ambiguities faced in this process.
BOSS
99 x  132 cm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire